In life there many lessons we learn and will learn as we continue to live. I would like to share with you six life lessons from Mark chapter 9:23-31 that could benefit our daily life here on Earth.
Here’s the six life lessons and points we can learn from
1. Anything is possible if we have faith to believe!
23 “‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”
2.’When we don’t believe or show faith there’s nothing wrong with asking for Jesus to help us to believe.
24 Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”
3. Jesus power is so great that no matter what type of struggle we may have or how strong it maybe Jesus could remove it to the point of never being trapped by it again.
25 When Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the impure spirit. “You deaf and mute spirit,” he said, “I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.”
4. Sometimes going through a storm can really beat us up and take the life out of us but when Jesus lifts us up and takes us by the hand it breathes new life in us.
26 The spirit shrieked, convulsed him violently and came out. The boy looked so much like a corpse that many said, “He’s dead.” 27 But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him to his feet, and he stood up.
5. Somethings no matter how many things we try or solutions we try to come up with can only be resolved through prayer.
28 After Jesus had gone indoors, his disciples asked him privately, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”
29 He replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer.
6. Sometimes you just have to make time for and fellowship just with those close to you and pour into them.
30 They left that place and passed through Galilee. Jesus did not want anyone to know where they were, 31 because he was teaching his disciples.
We can find our life in Jesus and his word is always enough for us and is all we truly need!!